- randapparatuur voor de computer
- a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad
"a mouse takes much more room than a trackball"
- person who is quiet or timid
- manipulate the mouse of a computer
- I saw a mouse!
- It was a mouse.
- Mouse now, cry later !
- The cat ate the mouse.
- The hawk caught a mouse.
- The cat caught a mouse.
- Poor as a church mouse.
- I bought a Microsoft mouse.
- The cat caught the mouse.
- I am a city mouse.
- My cat killed this mouse.
- The mouse ran under the bed.
- I saw a snake eating a mouse.
- A mouse scurried out of the hole.
- Did you see that small mouse?