- plantachtige schimmel zonder bladgroen
- any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- typische wolk die onstaat na het ontploffen van een atoombom
- a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
- mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
- common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
- pick or gather mushrooms
"We went mushrooming in the Fall"
- This mushroom is not good to eat.
- A "shiitake" is a kind of mushroom.
- I love thick, creamy mushroom soup.
- A "shiitake" is a type of mushroom.
- "Shiitake" is a sort of mushroom.
- Tom had lamb chops, potatoes and mushroom soup for dinner.
- It's troublesome that Internet Explorer's stop icon looks like a shiitake mushroom.
- If you don't know what kind of mushroom it is, it's better not to take it.
- If you don't know what kind of mushroom it is, better not take it.
- Shiroonitake is a poisonous mushroom but it has real presence, and I like it.
- For a bit of a change from red meat, for tonight I've cooked turkey breasts in mushroom sauce.
- I've heard that he turned a hippie, because he chewed some mushroom and discovered a new colourful world.
- mushroom spawn
- Mushroom spawn
- Common mushroom, Oyster mushroom, Shi-take