despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
- She accepted our offer notwithstanding.
- He failed notwithstanding my advice.
- However, notwithstanding
- However, notwithstanding that Regulation:
- Notwithstanding paragraphs 1 and 2:
- Notwithstanding Article 1, point (1) of this Regulation:
- Notwithstanding Article 19 of Regulation (EC) No 896/2001:
- Notwithstanding paragraph 1, the authorising officer may keep analytical accounts.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraphs 1, 2 and 3:
- Notwithstanding the criteria in (1) and (2) above, special attention should be given to:
- Notwithstanding point 73, LGD estimates may be derived from realised losses and appropriate estimates of PDs.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 1, the competent authority may provide for the submission of samples in other cases.
- Notwithstanding this, the evidence on the Commission file shows that parallel imports were, in fact, prevented.
- Notwithstanding paragraphs 2 and 3, the following subsidies shall be deemed to be specific:
- Notwithstanding Article 4, the competent authority may issue an import licence in the following cases: