- not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree
"ordinary everyday objects"
- the expected or commonplace condition or situation
"not out of the ordinary"
- a judge of a probate court
- Contact me by ordinary mail.
- She is no ordinary student.
- She is no ordinary singer.
- Ordinary people possess enormous power.
- This is an ordinary task.
- This isn't any ordinary ability.
- That was no ordinary storm.
- That is beneath ordinary decency.
- He is no ordinary student.
- He is no ordinary man.
- He's an ordinary looking guy.
- Her behaviour was out of the ordinary.
- He is just an ordinary student.
- I have no interest in ordinary people.
- He is just an ordinary person.