- vestiging buiten het geboorteland
migration from a place (especially migration from your native country in order to settle in another)
- the policy for change management, release, migration and roll-out.
- The switchover foreseen in the migration process shall be carried out after the validation mentioned in Article 8(7).
- The guidelines set out in this chapter shall therefore only be seen as an interim phase supporting migration to the target system.
- The guidelines set out in this chapter must therefore only be seen as an interim phase supporting migration to the target system.
- Nevertheless, the data do confirm that the eastern districts of Berlin have suffered from out-migration in comparable proportions to the new Länder.
- The determination of the specific migration of lead and/or cadmium is carried out by an instrumental method of analysis that fulfils the performance criteria of point 4.
- The thematic programme on migration and asylum should contribute to the realisation of the objective set out in the Conclusions of the European Council held in Brussels on 15 and 16 December 2005, namely to intensify Community financial assistance in areas concerning or related to migration in respect of its relations with third countries.
- The strategic guidelines set out below are to be seen in the context of the development of a more efficient management of migration flows at all their stages, initiated by the Tampere European Council in 1999.
- However, what is also clear from the data is that the districts Marzahn-Hellersdorf, Lichtenberg and Hohenschönhausen have indeed suffered from out-migration in comparable proportions to that in the new Länder.
- Another category of costs arose out of the termination or cancellation of unprofitable contracts and the migration to tariffs appropriate to a service provider for customers who had been acquired for the firm's own UMTS network.
- This includes efforts to support the provision of a minimum level of access to services of general economic interest in order to attract firms and qualified personnel and to limit out-migration.
- An institution shall not be required to capture default and migration risks for traded debt instruments in its internal model where it is capturing those risks through the requirements set out in points 5a to 5k.’;
- Since the objectives of setting up the interim migration architecture and the migration of data from SIS 1+ to SIS II, cannot be sufficiently achieved by the Member States and can, therefore, by reason of the scale and effects of the action, be better achieved at Community level, the Community may adopt measures in accordance with the principle of subsidiarity, as set out in Article 5 of the Treaty establishing the European Community.
- Appropriate documentation to demonstrate that the ceramic articles comply with the migration limits for lead and cadmium set out in Article 2 shall be made available by the manufacturer or the importer into the Community to the national competent authorities on request.
- Issues identified during testing of SIS II led to delay in the implementation of the activities set out in Decision 2008/839/JHA. Council Conclusions of 26 and 27 February 2009 stated that, given the time required to resolve outstanding issues, the date for migration from SIS 1+ to SIS II, set for September 2009, was no longer realistic.