- being or affecting only a part; not total
"a partial description of the suspect"
- showing favoritism
- Even impartiality is partial.
- She is partial to sweets.
- It was a partial success.
- All TV news are partial.
- Ann is partial to chocolate.
- My wife is partial to apple pie.
- It was only a partial success.
- Lunar eclipses can be total or partial.
- The play was only a partial success.
- His business was only a partial success.
- She is partial to chocolate cake.
- I'm in partial agreement with you.
- He is always partial to the company of girls.
- The umpire was partial to the team from his country.
- She is in partial agreement with this decision.