- the condition or state of the body or bodily functions
- oxygen debt
- false pregnancy
- rigor mortis
- pathological state
- suspended animation
- cold sweat
- He's in good physical condition.
- She's in good physical condition.
- Tom is in terrible physical condition.
- You must be in good physical condition.
- He is in good physical condition.
- He is in excellent physical condition.
- She is in excellent physical condition.
- For a person who is in good physical condition, climbing mountains is a cinch.
- It is because the physical condition was bad that it returned that day.
- The assessment of the physical condition and state of health of animals requires specific expertise and experience.
- Instead, it results from the availability of primary energy resources and the other physical and geographical constraints which condition investment decisions by generating companies.
- These figures may vary, depending not only on the animals' weight and size but also on their physical condition, the meteorological conditions and the likely journey time.
- A debilitating clinical condition for the purposes of this Directive means a reduction in a person’s normal physical or psychological ability to function.
- The existence of adequate physical transmission interconnection capacity, whether cross-border or not, is crucial but it is not a sufficient condition for competition to be fully effective.
- The assessment of the physical condition and state of health of animals requires specific expertise and experience. Checks should therefore be carried out by a veterinarian.