- In addition, a ‘blockage discount’ must also be assumed for ÖIAG’s shareholding.
- Excessive garbage, blockage by equipment or cargo or otherwise unsafe conditions in passageways/accommodations.
- Only glass and some metals may ensure complete blockage of migration.
- With no blockage of the opacimeter light beam, the readout must be adjusted to 0,0 % ± 1,0 % opacity.
- Minor temporary problems such as a blockage in the outlet do not mean that the installation is inadequate.
- All necessary steps must be taken to prevent accidental blockage of moving parts involved in the work.
- Similar to interventional cardiology stents, endovascular stents are small expandable tubes designed to treat a narrowing or blockage in a peripheral artery.
- When more than one magnet is swallowed, the magnets can attract each other and may cause intestinal perforation, infection or blockage, which can be fatal.
- In cases where, despite the precautions taken, a blockage is likely to occur, the necessary specific protective devices and tools must, when appropriate, be provided to enable the equipment to be safely unblocked.
- A DPF substrate is in general made of porous silicon carbide which must resist 1000 °C (resistance to such high temperature is needed to burn-off soot and avoid blockage of the coated filter).
- Should, for instance, the drain channel be blocked by leaves or other objects, a person could after having lifted the grate, access the drain channel to remove the blockage.
- the operating method to be followed in the event of accident or breakdown; if a blockage is likely to occur, the operating method to be followed so as to enable the equipment to be safely unblocked;
- Warning horns and their control systems shall be protected, so far as is practicable, from impact and subsequent blockage by airborne objects such as debris, dust, snow, hail or birds.
- Furthermore, and without prejudice to the arguments set out and the conclusions reached above, the Commission notes that, without taking into account the control premium and blockage discount, the value for 41,56 % would be between EUR […] and EUR […], with a mid-range value of EUR […].