- insert a plug into
"plug the wall"
- insert as a plug
"She plugged a cork in the wine bottle"
- make a plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote
- Disconnect the plug.
- Plug this in.
- Plug up that leak!
- Pull the plug.
- Let's plug up the hole.
- Where did you plug them?
- Don't pull the plug yet.
- We must find something to plug up this hole.
- Use your radio's plug to load your cellphone.
- Do not touch the plug of the AC power cord with wet hands.
- The only plug-in that crashes on my browser is Flash.
- A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug.
- A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.
- If the plug gets dirty, wipe it off with a dry cloth before insertion.