- (bridge) a playing card with a value sufficiently high to insure taking a trick in a particular suit
"if my partner has a spade stopper I can bid no trump"
- This stopper does not fit the bottle.
- Stopper loosely and swirl to disperse.
- 2 ml flasks with Teflon stopper.
- Stopper and shake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Transfer about 10 ml of this extract to a test tube fitted with stopper.
- Add 100 ml light petroleum (3.2) to the glass cylinder, stopper and shake well.
- The flask is closed with the Teflon stopper and heated at 60 °C for one hour.
- Stopper and shake for approximately 20 minutes. Store in a well stoppered container.
- Insert the stopper and shake the flask to wet out the specimen.
- Glass cylinder of 1 l capacity fitted with a ground glass neck and stopper
- Glass cylinder of 1 l capacity fitted with a ground glass neck and stopper.
- Then place the tube for three minutes in the ultrasonic bath (4.1) and loosen the stopper.
- Add 7,5 g molecular sieve (3.4), stopper and shake for five minutes.
- Stopper the flask, shake, and wait at least 30 minutes, shaking occasionally.
- Collect the sample in a suitable clean, dry container, fitted with an air-tight stopper.