- a port city in southern Ireland
- stuff with cork
"The baseball player stuffed his bat with cork to make it lighter"
- The champagne cork popped out.
- The cork would not come out.
- This cork will not come out.
- It was impossible to pull out the cork.
- Monkey, donkey, clerk and jerk, Asp, grasp, wasp, demesne, cork, work.
- Alex seemed to learn nouns such as "paper," "key" and "cork," and color names such as "red," "green" and "yellow."
- Natural cork
- Cork Harbour;
- Cork stripping
- Cork Harbour,
- cork waste;
- Cork coverings