- Reason for suspension or stoppage of payments: …
- when restarting the machinery after a stoppage, whatever the cause,
- to restart it after a stoppage for whatever reason,
- For machinery functioning in automatic mode, the starting of the machinery, restarting after a stoppage, or a change in operating conditions may be possible without intervention, provided this does not lead to a hazardous situation.
- ‘Stoppage of an operation’ means a formal prohibition for a ship to continue an operation due to established deficiencies which, individually or together, would render the continued operation hazardous.
- The detention order or stoppage of an operation shall not be lifted until the hazard is removed or until such authority establishes that the ship can, subject to any necessary conditions, proceed to sea or the operation be resumed without risk to the safety and health of passengers or crew, or risk to other ships, or without there being an unreasonable threat of harm to the marine environment.
- The following sums have been paid to the unemployed person on the basis of this certificate: Periods to which the payments relate No of days for which benefits are provided Date of payment Rate of exchange Per diem amount in … (12) Per diem amount in … (13) Total payments in … (13) from to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Total Reason for suspension or stoppage of payments: … 8