- A large pillar obstructs the view of the lake.
- The service nobility was a pillar of the Prussian state.
- The pillar tilted to the right and fell.
- He stood motionless, like a pillar of salt.
- He leaned against the pillar and gazed at the Statue of Liberty.
- The pastor of the local Lutheran Church is considered a pillar of the community.
- He, who kicks the pillar that stands on the bridge that leads over the river that flows through the village, in which lives the man, who owns the collar that bestows magical powers that perform miracles, dies.
- retractor Pillar loop
- Figure 4 Pillar loop
- Insecure body pillar.
- Door, hinges, catches, pillar, missing, loose or deteriorated.
- In accordance with the Stability and Growth Pact, due consideration was given to systemic pension reforms introducing a multi-pillar system that includes a mandatory, fully-funded pillar.
- belt pillar loop P shall be fitted to trolley anchorage C;
- The first pillar of this plan is an important reorganisation and reduction of the workforce.
- is the declared amount of energy that can be absorbed by ith pillar of the superstructure,