- (baseball) playing the position of pitcher on a baseball team
- Your pitching is far superior to mine.
- This guy's great at pitching curve balls.
- After the second innings, the opposing pitcher recovered too, and it turned into a pitching duel.
- Pitching camp on sand banks that go under at high tide is a truly stupid thing to do.
- And all the time, as we were pitching it in red hot, we were keeping the women off him as best we could for they were as wild as harpies.
- Pitching machines
- .4 Main propulsion machinery and all auxiliary machinery essential to the propulsion and the safety of the ship shall, as fitted in the ship, be designed to operate when the ship is upright and when inclined at any angle of list up to and including 15 ° either way under static conditions and 22,5 ° under dynamic conditions (rolling) either way and simultaneously inclined dynamically (pitching) 7,5 ° by bow or stern.