- the circumstances under which competition occurs
"the government's objective is to insure a genuinely level playing field for American industry and commerce in Europe"
- You can see the same thing on the playing field.
- Japanese businessmen are calling for a level playing field.
- The trade agreement must provide a level playing field in which to compete.
- The main selling point of Esperanto is that it puts everybody on an equal playing field.
- The driver really screwed up the team when he drove them to the wrong playing field in a different town.
- Mary was, as usual, playing about among the farm implements or chasing the young pigs, and the fowls, and ducks across the home field.
- Ensure a level playing field for both private and public media.
- The Community seeks to achieve the establishment of a level playing field in the maritime industry.
- to provide a level playing field for all actors in the internal aviation market.
- European industrial policy should endeavour to create level playing field for business based on fair competition.
- This intervention allegedly restores the level playing field between energy-intensive undertakings operating in different Member States.
- the need to achieve a level playing field for all market participants by establishing Community-wide regulations wherever appropriate;
- The Commission expressed doubts as to whether there will actually be a level playing field once the reform is implemented.
- It considers it important to ensure transparency in the auction market and to guarantee a level playing field.
- Competition policy has played a key role in ensuring a level playing field for firms in the EU.