- any communal combination of funds
"everyone contributed to the pool"
- join or form a pool of people
- I want a pool.
- I don't play pool.
- I recognize that pool!
- Wanna shoot some pool?
- He plays dirty pool.
- To the swimming pool!
- Tom dove into the pool.
- He has a swimming pool.
- Let's pool all our money.
- Tom fell into the pool.
- I fell in the pool.
- I swam two pool lengths.
- That pool really looks inviting.
- They're sunbathing around the pool.
- I am going to the swimming pool.