- My heart is pounding.
- Tom has a pounding headache.
- I can feel my heart pounding.
- His heart was pounding as he told me that.
- Tom woke up covered in sweat and his heart pounding.
- With her heart pounding, she opened the door.
- My heart was pounding as my turn got nearer.
- The manager reprimanded the man by pounding on the table.
- It looks like I drank too much yesterday. My head is pounding. I'm completely hungover.
- The manager reprimanded the man who was pounding on the table.
- My heart is pounding so hard it feels like it's going to explode.
- My head's still pounding but I don't have a temperature any more.
- You're looking for a job, aren't you? Shouldn't you be out pounding the pavement?
- You play the game by pounding the table when prompted, until the end where you flip the table over to send simulated food and cutlery flying.
- When I was a child I would get so excited the night before a school excursion that my heart would be pounding and I couldn't sleep.