- verkieselijk, preferabel, verkieslijk
- more desirable than another
"Danny's preferred name is `Dan'"
- I've always preferred working alone.
- Tennis is my preferred sport.
- It isn't my preferred theme.
- He preferred studying at night.
- He preferred working to doing nothing.
- I wouldn't blame you if you preferred to leave.
- Preferred Small. Famous young. Rich old. Die go to heaven.
- I preferred baseball to football in my childhood.
- I worked hard to get into my preferred school.
- Perhaps you would have preferred a French dish.
- When she was young, she preferred coffee to Japanese tea.
- My situation was embarrassing enough, so I preferred not to make it more complicated.
- It was so lovely a day that I preferred to walk.
- You mean that you preferred to speak Swedish rather than Finnish with Marika?
- Cato preferred to be a good man rather than seem like it.