- the condition of being (well or ill) preserved
- What is your opinion about language preservation?
- The forest is in a better state of preservation.
- Sleep is essential for the preservation of life.
- He has dedicated his life to the preservation of nature.
- The third is the preservation of environment. In this case, the conservation of energy and resources is needed.
- When it is appraised, in order to check the authenticity and state of preservation of the painting, the real thing has to be borrowed from its owner.
- It is the preservation of the species, not of individuals, which appears to be the design of Deity throughout the whole of nature.
- If the difference between order and chaos or preservation and ruin were the same as that between high mountains and deep valleys, or between white clay and black lacquer, then wisdom would have had no place: stupidity would also have been alright.
- Digital preservation
- Preservation code
- Preservation mixtures
- Preservation codes
- Preservation services of exhibits
- Preservation of evidence