- bescherming v.h. milieu; (mensen belast met) zorg voor het milieu; bescherming v.h. milieu
- the preservation and careful management of the environment and of natural resources
- This has been designated a conservation area.
- This is due to conservation of angular momentum.
- Forest conservation is an important issue all over the world.
- The organization plays a principal role in wildlife conservation.
- I was asked to make a few remarks on energy conservation.
- It is only recently that people have begun to realize the importance of nature conservation.
- Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land.(Aldo Leopold)
- A state without the means of some change is without the means of its conservation.
- The third is the preservation of environment. In this case, the conservation of energy and resources is needed.
- During the holidays, some university students go to Africa as volunteers and help to perfect local wildlife conservation.
- We are referring to the most general principle in all classical physics, that of conservation of energy.
- The giant panda is recognised as a national treasure of China, but in some conservation areas it is still killed by poachers.
- We measured the electricity used during air cooling in the same way as heating, and compared the old model air conditioner to the energy conservation (2001) model.
- Conservation variety