- The prominent psychologist resembles my uncle in appearance.
- He felt ill at ease among prominent scholars.
- High fever is a prominent symptom of this disease.
- The prominent poet attempted to commit suicide in his study.
- He occupies a prominent position in the firm.
- The prominent physician was invested doctor honoris causa.
- His white house is the most prominent one on the street.
- Clovis, the constantly jumping wino, has prominent quadriceps and fantastic glutes.
- The repeated triplets are the most prominent motif in that movement of the symphony.
- The Displacement of the idea that facts and evidence matter, by the idea that everything boils down to subjective interests and perspectives is — second only to American political campaigns — the most prominent and pernicious manifestation of anti-intellectualism in our time.
- a prominent statement disclosing which auditing standards have been applied;
- The seams of fat on the round are prominent.
- that indication must not be the most prominent feature of the communication;
- The information shall be displayed by prominent notices placed in easily visible locations.
- Public functions exercised at levels lower than national should normally not be considered prominent.