- weg of route voor treinen
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed
- bedrijf dat de spoorwegen exploiteert
- line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight
- Please tell me which railway line to use from the airport to downtown.
- I've already had the entrance ceremony. It's a university alongside the same railway line.
- In other words, the merits, etc. of making detours are the consideration of the attitudes of the landowners whose property the line would cross, the convenience of other towns and villages, as well as connection with other railway lines.
- Railway line Algeciras-Bobadilla (2010)
- a line of coupled railway carriages or wagons;
- On the secondary side, substations are connected to the railway overhead contact line system;
- line side structures and civil engineering works that could affect the interoperability of the railway
- A few short sections of road and railway line will be completed between 2010 and 2015.
- ‘track-km’ means the length measured in kilometres of the railway network in Member States where each track of a multiple track railway line is to be counted.
- New national rules should be in line with Community legislation and facilitate migration towards a common approach to railway safety.
- The components of an overhead contact line are an arrangement of wires suspended over the railway line for supplying electricity to electric trains, together with associated fittings, in-line insulators and other attachments including feeders and jumpers.
- railway undertakings operating and companies working on the line shall be given notice of these temporary exceptions, of their geographic location, their nature and the means of signalling
- The Railway Undertakings using the line shall be given notice of these variations, of their geographic location, their nature and the means of signalling (see Annex D).
- ‘level crossing users’ means all persons using a level crossing to cross the railway line by any means of transportation or by foot;
- Where a space cannot be provided, Railway Undertakings shall be informed of this specific situation by its mention in the Infrastructure Register of the line concerned.