- join with a rebate
"rebate the pieces of timber and stone"
- give a reduction in the price during a sale
- He gave me a ten thousand yen rebate.
- In America 'rebate' is widely recognized, generally as an incentive where makers give back directly to consumers.
- In the United States the word 'rebate' is widely recognized, generally as an incentive where makers give back directly to consumers.
- Rebate: 97,5 × 40 % = 39
- Rebate: 61,313 × 10 % = 6,131
- Maximum amount of the rebate: …
- maximum amount of the rebate:
- Rebate of 0,5 on the duty applied
- Low-interest loans and interest rebate:
- Rebate of 0,6 on the duty applied
- Rebate of 0,9 on the duty applied
- Austria commits itself to retroactively modifying the energy tax rebate
- In that event, a rebate would not have been necessary.
- It is due to this structure that the energy tax rebate law is designed in the form of a rebate.