- het verminderen
- the act of decreasing or reducing something
- He advocated reduction of taxes.
- There may be a reduction of novels.
- He advocated the reduction of taxes.
- There may be a reduction of vowels.
- They claimed credit for tax reduction.
- A further reduction would make us go into the red.
- A piano reduction is very useful in classical music.
- He was clearly angling for a reduction on his rent.
- We would ask you to give us a price reduction of 5%.
- We hope to come to an accord with them about arms reduction.
- The customer insisted on a price reduction because of defects in the product.
- We cannot offer a further price reduction under the current circumstances.
- The reduction of subsidies to the Cultural Heritage sector requires the adoption of a new paradigm.
- The reduction in obstetricians and gynecologists is a reflection of the decrease in births, thus reducing need for medical care.
- We accept making a reduction in price of 5% if this will help you to develop a new market for our products.