- repayment of the principal amount of a debt or security at or before maturity (as when a corporation repurchases its own stock)
- Is there, for example, a three-course meal that conveys sin, punishment, and redemption?
- This single reflection will show that the doctrine of redemption is founded on a mere pecuniary idea corresponding to that of a debt which another person might pay.
- No external evidence can, at this long distance of time, be produced to prove whether the church fabricated the doctrine called redemption or not.
- The passages in the books upon which the idea of theory of redemption is built, have been manufactured and fabricated for that purpose.
- The probability, therefore, is, that the whole theory or doctrine of what is called the redemption was originally fabricated on purpose to bring forward and build all those secondary and pecuniary redemptions upon.
- This promise was in regards to the fulfillment of redemption and eternal life in the kingdom of God, which entrance was corporately given to all believers at the end of the 40 years from the cross to the coming of Christ.
- Redemption provisions.
- Redemption provisions
- Capital redemption insurance services
- d Capital redemption insurance services
- Recording of subscription and redemption orders
- Handling of subscription and redemption orders
- the repurchase or redemption proceeds in cash;
- Redemption should, in general, be granted free of charge.
- Redemption should be possible at any time, at par value without any possibility to agree a minimum threshold for redemption.