- Reinforce your inner sense of connectedness.
- Ability to reinforce existing levees.
- to develop and reinforce common training.
- Reinforce its position and ensure its operational and financial independence.
- Reinforce administrative structures for coordination of social security schemes.
- reinforce administrative structures for the coordination of social security schemes.
- Improve existing competition legislation to reinforce competition control.
- Clarify competences and reinforce staffing in the veterinary service.
- Increasing concerns about securing reliable gas supplies reinforce this conclusion.
- Reinforce the budget and staffing of the Competition Authority.
- Reinforce the collection and processing of agriculture statistics in line with EU standards and methodology.
- The restriction of the transaction size to GBP 2 million will reinforce this escalator function.
- Reinforce the fight against economic and financial crime (including money-laundering and counterfeiting of currencies).
- Knitted bands are sewn on to the edges of the cups to reinforce their oval shape.
- Reinforce the fight against organised crime and international cooperation with law enforcement agencies.