- prijs die de politie uitlooft in sommige criminele zaken
- payment made in return for a service rendered
- an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- Your reward.
- Tom deserves a reward.
- Every effort deserves reward.
- No risk, no reward.
- May God reward you.
- Virtue is its own reward.
- You shall have a reward.
- Stay calm. You'll have your reward tomorrow.
- The reward is dependent on your success.
- He is entitled to receive the reward.
- I sure had my due reward.
- The only reward of virtue is virtue.
- I thought you didn't want the reward.
- The strong shall devour the meek's reward.
- Let's split the reward fifty-fifty.