- doceren; onderwijzen; onderwijzen; instrueren; onderwijzen
- impart skills or knowledge to
"He instructed me in building a boat"
- I use animals to instruct people.
- I'll instruct you this once, and only this once; thus, you'd better be ready.
- The Committee of Ambassadors shall instruct its co-chairmen to sign the Director's contract.
- The parent company did not, however, instruct its subsidiary to end the infringement.
- Changes must be made known in time for the RU to process their impact, update documents and instruct staff.
- The Bureau and the Conference of Presidents may instruct the Conference of Committee Chairmen to carry out specific tasks.
- Warnings and instructions shall instruct carers to choose the sleeping bag recommended for the age and height of the child.
- The Bureau and the Conference of Presidents may instruct the Conference of Delegation Chairmen to carry out specific tasks.
- Control officers, or the appropriate national authority, could be empowered to instruct authorised workshops to perform specific tests designed to test for the presence of manipulation devices.
- Within the framework of interinstitutional cooperation, the bureau may instruct the president to conclude cooperation agreements with the institutions and other bodies of the European Union.
- Clear and unambiguous signs or announcements must be provided, as necessary, to instruct occupants in appropriate safe behaviour and the location and correct use of safety equipment.
- At any time the Management Board may instruct the Director to amend an opening order or to close an analysis work file.
- Any committee may, with the agreement of the Bureau of Parliament, instruct one or more of its members to undertake a study or fact-finding mission.
- A Competent Authority involved in a specific information exchange may at any time after the closure of that information exchange instruct the Commission to delete specific personal data.
- The Commission shall instruct the Director-General of Eurostat to ensure the protection of data transmitted to Eurostat by the national authorities of the Member States.