- herhalen; herhalen wat een ander gezegd heeft; nazeggen
- to say, state, or perform again
- Let me reiterate what I've said.
- The Commission would reiterate in this connection that the members of EIGs are mainly financial institutions.
- The Polish authorities reiterate that AHW has paid back the aid.
- The authorities reiterate that the public service mission of the NOB is part of the public broadcasting system.
- The interested parties reiterate their viewpoint that the PPAs do not constitute an economic advantage (see above).
- They reiterate the position that the introduction of digital terrestrial television constitutes a service of general economic interest.
- Accordingly, they reiterate their view that the impact of the above events satisfies the provisions of Article 3(2), second subparagraph, third sentence, of the Shipbuilding Regulation.
- The Commission would like to reiterate that neither UPC nor RBB, the consultancy which carried out several reports for UPC in the framework of the investigation of this case, had access to the actual business plan of GNA.
- to urge States Parties to support and participate in an effective and complete review of the CWC and thereby reiterate their commitment to this fundamental international norm against chemical weapons;
- The Hungarian authorities reiterate that alternatively the measure should qualify as existing aid, and, should the Commission decide that the measure constitute illegal State aid, recovery should not take place because the beneficiaries were acting in a good faith.
- In commenting on the observations submitted by interested parties, the Danish authorities reiterate their former arguments and stress that all interested parties have been supportive of covering cable-laying vessels by the Guidelines.
- This was simply a matter of legislative technique whereby, to avoid repetition, the TDM Regulation did not reiterate certain definitions or rules already given in the Shipbuilding Regulation but simply incorporated the substance of these provisions by reference to them.
- The European Union wishes to reiterate that the application of appropriate measures within the meaning of Article 96 of the ACP-EC Partnership Agreement is no obstacle to political dialogue as provided for in Article 8 of that Agreement.
- to urge States Parties to support and participate in an effective and complete review of the BTWC and thereby reiterate their commitment to this fundamental international norm against biological weapons;
- The German authorities reiterate that the decision to rebuild the southern runway was made independent of and before DHL's decision to move its principal operations from Brussels to Leipzig.