- itereren, overdoen, herhalen
- make or do or perform again
"He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
- Replicate samples
- REPLICATE SAMPLES
- Replicate tests
- Replicate laboratory samples
- YT– or each treatment replicate as follows:
- μT– atment replicate from the equation:
- value for yield for the treatment replicate.
- Replicate (5) analyses were performed on each sample.
- average specific growth rate for the treatment replicate.
- This criterion applies to the mean value of coefficients of variation calculated for replicate control cultures.
- Replicate (5) analyses were performed on each sample. The results are given in the following table:
- calculated response variables for each treatment replicate, with mean values and coefficient of variation for replicates,
- Calculate the percent inhibition of growth rate for each treatment replicate from the equation:
- Regression analysis should be performed using individual replicate responses, not treatment group means.
- The percentage inhibition in yield (%Iy) may be calculated for each treatment replicate as follows: