- the codefendant (especially in a divorce proceeding) who is accused of adultery with the corespondent
- Respondent burden.
- Identification of the respondent
- Not selected respondent
- Different assistance to the respondent.
- -3 Not selected respondent -4
- Reporting unit/respondent (reactions of respondents).
- the name and address of the respondent;
- the household respondent (change of dwelling)
- Reporting unit/respondent (reactions of respondents):
- The respondent has no personal income
- the form of order sought by the respondent.
- Respondent is not part of a couple living in the household (RB240_F=-2) -3 Not selected respondent -4
- Reporting unit/respondent considering the data collection mode used (e.g. problems and strategies to find the appropriate respondent(s) in the enterprise, memory problems, errors when filling the forms, assistance to the respondent).
- Denmark and Finland: 500 respondent enterprises each, or the equivalent in existing data;
- NUMBER OF PERSONS LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD (INCLUDING THE RESPONDENT)