- act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
"desperadoes from the hills regularly roared in to take over the town"
- the sound made by a lion
- The cheers swelled to a roar.
- The lion began to roar as we approached.
- The roar of their own cannons was extremely loud.
- I cannot roar like a lion. I'm a jackal.
- I am not a lion but I too can roar.
- Did you hear the roar of the lions?
- In the moutain lives a tiger which lost its roar.
- Leo started to roar when he was two years old.
- When the All Blacks came out onto the field a roar like 'woooaahh' swept over the crowd.