a card game based on collecting sets and sequences; the winner is the first to meld all their cards
liquor distilled from fermented molasses
beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
"what a rum fellow"
- Tom and Mary are playing 500 Rum.
- Tom took a swig of rum.
- A Cuba Libre is a cocktail with a rum base.
- Seventeen men on the dead man's chest, yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!
- Even if you don't like rum, try a glass of this.
- Patch is annoying and I have no rum, ship, parrot and have not found any hidden treasures or booty yet.
- During prohibition days, racketeers used to rub each other out to get control of the rum-running racket.
- Rum and tafia:
- OVI-X, RUM
- COUNTRY Model RUM
- Rum and taffia:
- BOV-X, OVI-X, RUM
- BOV-X, BOV-Y, RUM,
- Rum– alcohol, denatured, of any strength (bioethanol)