- het geborgen zijn
- the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions
"insure the safety of the children"
"the reciprocal of safety is risk"
- bepaald voorbehoedsmiddel; voorbehoedmiddel; voorbehoedmiddel, rekbare huls van dun rubber of kunststof dat over het mannelijk geslachtsorgaan geschoven kan worden; (informeel) condoom
- contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- a score in American football; a player is tackled behind his own goal line
- Safety is not guaranteed.
- We have safety deposit boxes.
- We care about their safety.
- It's for your own safety.
- She's worried for his safety.
- We kept together for safety.
- I'm anxious about his safety.
- She's worrying for your safety.
- In all matters, safety first!
- She's concerned about your safety.
- She's worried about your safety.
- Safety is what matters most.
- They tried to swim to safety.
- Tom was worried about Mary's safety.
- Tom became concerned about Mary's safety