- the training of an animal (especially the training of a horse for dressage)
- Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
- I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
- It doesn't matter if you have received schooling or not.
- Keisuke has always studied in this mansion. That style known as 'home schooling', right?
- I will have to wait till I finish schooling and start earning money.
- Schooling is a process that teaches a crowd of people to read but wasn't able to teach them to decide what is worth reading.
- The mandatory character of schooling is rarely analyzed in the multitude of works dedicated to the study of the various ways to develop within children the desire to learn.
- Certificate(s) regarding schooling
- ‘pre-school’ means organised educational activity undertaken before the start of obligatory primary schooling;
- Fish behaviour will influence stocking density and schooling or territorial behaviour should be considered.
- For the purpose of this Decision, the following definitions shall apply:1. ‘pre-school’ means organised educational activity undertaken before the start of obligatory primary schooling;
- which represents training of nine years' primary schooling, followed by a two year course of basic training, supplemented by at least one year's service off-shore and,
- in Denmark, of nine years' primary schooling followed by a course of basic training and/or service at sea of between 17 and 36 months, supplemented by:
- This study shows that more than one third of the European workforce (80 million persons) is low-skilled whilst it has been estimated that by 2010 almost 50 % of new jobs will require tertiary level qualifications, just under 40 % will require upper secondary schooling, and only about 15 % will be suitable for those with basic schooling.
- which represents training of nine years' primary schooling followed by a course of basic training and minimum three years' specialised vocational training including at least three months' seagoing service.”