activity leading to skilled behavior
the activity of getting dressed; putting on clothes
- The woman is grooming herself.
- The monkeys are grooming each other.
- Grooming in primates increases group cohesion.
- Today, after riding, while grooming the horse I carelessly got my right foot trod on.
- Activities will aim to tackle online grooming and cyber-bullying.
- Tackling harmful conduct online, in particular grooming and cyber-bullying.
- pets, pet foods, veterinary and grooming products for pets, collars, leashes, kennels, birdcages, fish tanks, etc.,
- Where appropriate, staff time should be set aside for talking to, handling, training and grooming animals.
- Road-sweeping brushes; household type brooms and brushes, including shoe brushes and clothes brushes; brushes for grooming animals
- All cats should have a period of play and general social interactions with humans on a daily basis, plus additional time for regular grooming.
- Activities will aim to tackle online grooming and cyber-bullying. Actions will deal with technical, psychological and sociological issues relating to these issues and will promote cooperation and coordination between stakeholders.
- Providing contact points where parents and children can receive answers to questions about how to stay safe online, including advice on how to deal with both grooming and cyber-bullying.
- The activities will aim to reduce the amount of illegal content circulated online and deal adequately with harmful conduct online, with particular focus on online distribution of child sexual abuse material, grooming and cyber-bullying.
- Actions, incorporating a gender-sensitive approach, will aim to investigate technical, psychological and sociological issues related to the victimisation of children in the online environment, including cyber-bullying, grooming, issues relating to online child sexual abuse material and emerging forms of conduct that put children at risk of harm.
- Actions, incorporating a gender-sensitive approach, will aim to better understand the psychological, behavioural and sociological effects of online technologies on children, ranging from the effect of exposure to harmful content and conduct, to grooming and cyber-bullying across different platforms, from computers and mobile phones to game consoles and other emerging technologies.