- het voorbereiden of zich voorbereiden, of het voorbereid worden
- the activity of putting or setting in order in advance of some act or purpose
"preparations for the ceremony had begun"
- (music) a note that produces a dissonant chord is first heard in a consonant chord
"the resolution of one dissonance is often the preparation for another dissonance"
- My older brother did all the preparation.
- We all made preparation for the meeting.
- We failed due to a lack of preparation.
- He failed in the examination for lack of preparation.
- My older brother did all the preparation for us.
- We are studying hard in preparation for the exams.
- There are 10 weeks of preparation for the exam.
- Prior planning and preparation prevents piss poor performance.
- She was cleaning the house in preparation for a party.
- Most students are doing preparation for the term examination.
- The students are very busy in preparation for the school festival.
- How much money was saved in preparation for the summer vacation?
- She practiced curtsying in the mirror in preparation for her meeting with the queen.
- Right now I'm training in preparation for the day we set off.
- They hung streamers from the ceiling in preparation for the party.