- Vitamin formulation
- formulation of the product.
- Non-hazardous 360 formulation
- Standard 360 formulation
- Severely hazardous pesticide formulation
- X Severely hazardous pesticide formulation
- the type, quantity and formulation of the compound feed,
- Such studies shall usually be conducted with the final formulation.
- Improves ingredients or formulation stability and shelf-life. SURFACTANT
- Improves ingredients or formulation stability and shelf-life.
- by a mixture of those two formulation methods.
- The exact formulation of the product must be given.
- Type of formulation and content of active ingredient SECTION 2.
- Type of formulation and content of active ingredient
- For standard 360 formulation it accounts for around 55 % of the total cost of production and for around 45 % in the case of non-hazardous 360 formulation.