so thin as to transmit light
- I can't see through walls.
- Superman can see through walls.
- One can't see through a brick wall.
- I can see through your lies.
- I couldn't see through his lies.
- Can Superman also see through clothes?
- This scanner can see through clothes.
- Your see-through dress really excites me.
- She says that she can see through walls.
- I am in duty bound to see this thing through.
- I was able to see him coming through the window.
- You'll see a lot of high mountains through the window.
- Didn't you see a dog pass through the yard?
- You can see the sun peeking through the clouds.
- We see ourselves with a different eye from the one through which we see our fellows.