- easily understood or seen through (because of a lack of subtlety)
"a transparent explanation"
"a transparent lie"
- It's transparent.
- Water is transparent.
- This transparent liquid contains poison.
- Water is a transparent liquid.
- Do you have a transparent folder?
- This transparent liquid contains a sort of poison.
- One of the sides of the box is transparent.
- Just one look at the amusing dispenser, colorful animal tiles, two-sided bingo cards, and transparent monkey chips and you know you're in for some serious fun.
- A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanging, it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in colour and content according to the circumstances and time in which it is used.
- transparent and accessible.
- Colourless, transparent, liquid.
- Transparent or translucent paper
- Transparent, colourless crystals
- Transparent transmission capacity
- Transparent colourless crystals