- apparaat dat golven uitzendt
someone who transmits a message
"return to sender"
- zendstation, transmitter, zendpost, zender, station
set used to broadcast radio or tv signals
- They confused the names of the sender and the addressee.
- What a strange message! There is no sender and no recipients either.
- Sophie had been looking forward to getting another letter from the unknown sender.
- A mailbag from a single sender addressed to one recipient, as the name suggests, is for delivering a bag of printed matter.
- Sender type
- Sender notification
- Sender organisation
- sender of the message,
- Registration No of sender
- Checking of the identity of the sender;
- Message number: number generated by the sender of the message,
- are sent by the sender to the consignee without payment of any kind.
- Only for IC Codes (SD, RD, SF, RF) and sender is a CAM member