- apparaat dat golven uitzendt
- someone who transmits a message
- any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease
"aphids are transmitters of plant diseases"
- zendstation, transmitter, zendpost, zender, station
- set used to broadcast radio or tv signals
- Emergency locator transmitter
- Automatic Emergency Locator Transmitter
- 2,4 GHz wideband transmitter system
- Central station transmitter output power density limits
- (including Automatic Transmitter Power Control (ATPC) range)
- Microphones and their stands (excluding cordless microphones with a transmitter)
- Maximum mean power (including Automatic Transmitter Power Control (ATPC) range)
- (including tolerances and automatic transmitter power control (ATPC) range)
- Transmitter resolver for brushless motors of electrical power steering
- These require a transmitter power control (TPC) range of at least 12 dB.
- Vehicle manufacturers must provide evidence that vehicle performance is not adversely affected by such transmitter installations.
- Identification of the received signals or the type of transmitter; or
- These require a transmitter power control (TPC) range of at least 30 dB.
- identification of the received signals or the type of transmitter; or
- Headphones and earphones, even with microphone, and sets consisting of microphone and one or more loudspeakers (excluding airmen's headgear with headphones, telephone sets, cordless microphones with transmitter, hearing aids)