- Every vector space has a basis.
- A vector is a unit vector if its norm is 1.
- Vectors need not correspond to a physical quantity; anything can be a vector space as long as vector addition and scalar multiplication is defined.
- The dimension of a vector space equals the largest number of its elements that can be linearly independent.
- Vector species
- Vector processors;
- ’vector processors’;
- the vector;
- VECTOR SPECIES
- ’Vector processors’;
- vector processors;
- YES, vector species present
- Vector borne diseases
- The bluetongue vector traps:
- ’vector processors’; array processors;