- apply a brake or skid to
- elevate onto skids
- one of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects
- To some extent, you can control the car in a skid.
- Skid SI
- Skid chain
- Skid units
- Skid SI Slab SB
- Shrinkwrapped SW Skid SI
- Shrink-wrapped SW Skid SI Slab SB
- of any anti-skid devices mounted on the wheels;
- Anti-skid measures, snowploughing, road levelling, snow bank removal and traffic sign cleaning.
- of any anti-skid devices which may be mounted on the wheels;
- Sheets, in bundle/bunch/truss SZ Shrinkwrapped SW Skid SI Slab SB
- Tape of not alloyed aluminium, with a reflecting film, a transparent polyurethane topcoat, a netting and ceramic anti-skid particles
- Any certificated performance related to an allowable configuration, or configuration deviation, such as anti-skid inoperative, must be included.
- Sheets, in bundle/bunch/truss SZ Shrinkwrapped SW Skid SI Slab SB Sleeve SY Slipsheet SL Spindle SD Spool SO