- one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff
"the spaces are the notes F-A-C-E"
- an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things)
"the architect left space in front of the building"
"they stopped at an open space in the jungle"
- Tom wanted more space.
- Leave a blank space.
- I need space.
- I need this space.
- Get Unlimited Space Now!
- I needed space.
- Capital creates space-time.
- What is a space elevator?
- A heart beats in space.
- Space is full of mystery.
- He stepped into my space.
- Leave more space between characters.
- Tom wants your parking space.
- I just needed some space.
- Let's give Tom some space.