- lacking material body or form or substance
"the vital transcendental soul belonging to the spiritual realm"
- Our dispensation is spiritual and demands spiritual understanding.
- The LDP needs a spiritual cleansing.
- Nevertheless, devout conversation on spiritual things helps no little with spiritual progress.
- They gave him both material and spiritual support.
- The husband presents a more spiritual vision of religion.
- Not material, but spiritual things determine our live.
- We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
- He taught contemplation as a means of spiritual purification and the attainment of the Dao, a principle that signifies the highest spiritual ideals of mankind.
- Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen, both when we wake, and when we sleep.
- After First Contact, the material and spiritual development of humanity flourished.
- Precognition is the act of using spiritual-power to know things that will occur in the future.
- The subsequent years after First Contact allowed humanity to skip what could have been millennia of material and spiritual development.
- Because machines could be made progressively more and more efficient, Western man came to believe that men and societies would automatically register a corresponding moral and spiritual improvement.
- There can never be a political solution to abortion until there is first a spiritual solution brought about by The Lord's people.
- On the other hand, there seem to be those among young folk who, while touching on Buddhism, have started to think of it as a vital spiritual support.