- moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body
"felt sticky and chilly at the same time"
- covered with an adhesive material
- Natto is sticky.
- This tape isn't sticky.
- The stick is sticky.
- This rice is sticky.
- It's very sticky.
- The tires are very sticky.
- The tyres are very sticky.
- City officials often have sticky fingers.
- His favourite dessert was sticky toffee pudding.
- Japan is hot and sticky in summer.
- This sticky liquid can be substituted for glue.
- Clerks with sticky fingers won't keep their jobs for long.
- Of the floor, sticky from the party, one said, "Flock it."
- The politician had sticky fingers, and 5% of every contract ended in his pocket.
- The young boy got sticky fingers when he walked into stores.