- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
"it takes a big man to play tackle"
- the person who plays that position on a football team
"the right tackle is a straight A student"
- Could you tackle this?
- This is my tackle box.
- That tackle box looks a lot like mine.
- Tom shouldn't have tried to tackle that alone.
- Tom seems to be unwilling to tackle the problem.
- To begin with, we must tackle the problem.
- I saw Tom and Mary carrying their fishing poles and tackle boxes.
- Sooner or later, we'll have to tackle the problem in earnest.
- Tom appears to be too tired to tackle that problem right now.
- Grab your fishing pole and tackle box and let's go fishing.
- I wish I had a tackle box as nice as yours.
- The whole world needs to tackle the problem of climate change together.
- It's only manners to tackle all out a game that they have gone all out in creating. Pressing the pause button is just rude!
- Fishing tackle
- Pulley tackle and hoists