to take after
- be similar to a relative
- Take this medicine after meals.
- Who does your sister take after?
- Take two capsules after a meal.
- I don't take after my father.
- Who does the baby take after?
- Let's take up this matter after lunch.
- I usually take a bath after dinner.
- Take this medicine after each meal.
- Most boys take after their fathers.
- You take after your mother. You remind me of her.
- She doesn't take after her mother at all.
- Take one four times a day, after meals.
- Which of your parents do you take after in character?
- It is refreshing to take a shower after exercising.
- You have to take this powder after each meal.