- arousing sexual desire without intending to satisfy it
"her lazy teasing smile"
- playful vexation
"the parody was just a form of teasing"
- I'm teasing.
- We're teasing.
- Tom is teasing.
- I'm just teasing.
- I'm teasing you.
- Stop teasing your brother!
- Stop teasing your sister!
- Stop teasing me.
- He took delight in teasing the kitten.
- Calm down; he's just teasing you.
- I looked to see if he was teasing me.
- Is the name 'Shinosuke' a target for teasing?
- It is easy to get the cranky man's goat by teasing him.
- Either you are teasing me or you are making fun of me.